Safecon bvba employs qualified health & Safety Co-ordinators level A and B for the supervision of your newbuild and building alterations projects.
We take into account the Royal Decree dated 25 January 2001 for Temporary or Mobile Building Sites, which has recently been amended by the Royal Decree dated 19 January 2005, and nothing in the process is left to chance. You can therefore rest assured that the newbuild or building alterations project will be supervised from the drawing board stage to final completion on the basis of an optimal integrated health & safety approach.
Furthermore, the implementation of a building/building alterations project involves co-ordination between the various contractors.
Our practical experience in both the design and implementation phase includes a multitude of projects for private customers and public authorities to industrial building/building alterations projects:
- Construction of apartment blocks - housing – detached homes
- Roadworks – parcellation – underground and above ground car parks
- Industrial construction – office newbuild - technical structures (electricity HV/LV - petrochemicals, data and computer rooms) – clean rooms
- Excavation works for utility services (gas, water, electricity, pipelines, etc.)
- Experience in expansion works HVAC, facility management projects (e.g. internal/external moves, etc.)
Upon completion, the project owner always receives the health and safety plan, the co-ordination diary and the post-intervention file.
Please do not hesitate to request a quotation for your project(s), free of any obligation, on firstname.lastname@example.org.